Mar 27, 2012

California


I have preached three services this weekend in Modesto California... Fantastic! Many saved and healed! Last night I preached as well and today I am flying home to Sweden again.
I'm visiting good friends and one of SOS partner churches since many years; Calvary Temple Worship Center... They gather between 8,000-9,000 people in their services every week! A strong mega church that just grows stronger all the time... I am filled with faith for the future when I'm here! Right now they are building a kids church; Kids Space, for about 5.2 million dollars! Incredible! Talk about investing in the next generation!

We will do this in Sweden in a few years! I want to believe God to raise up several mega churches in large cities like Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö in our life time!
Yesterday my good friend Michael Williams took me bass-fishing in the morning; what a great experience!

See ya!