Feb 7, 2012

RON IS COMING!


I am sooo happy that Ron Johnson is coming to Stockholm on Thursday... A true Apostle will visit SOS Church this weekend! A man with so much wisdom, weight and life experience. My mentor is coming! I am happy! Ron has meant so much to me over the years...
I met him about 10 years ago... Exactly when I needed him; true heavenly timing... I had been preaching a little more than 10 years then and had no idea that life could change so quickly and drastically that it actually did in about a year. I was an Evangelist is the Swedish Pentecostal Movement at that time. Preached at the big conferences like Nyhem, Lapplandsveckan, the Evangelist Week and in all the large Pentecostal churches in the country. A lovely time that I am sooo thankful for and look back at with gratitude. Sooo many saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit! Thank you Jesus! I become some sort of "Youth Guru" in the free churches that had a missions organisation on the side :). Early SOS focused only on festivals among unreached peoples and spreading litterature...

Everything changed when I met Ron. My spiritual dad opened my eyes and introduced me to the "Apostolic"... We soon went from an evangelistic ministry to an apostolic; i.e. church planting in the different mission fields, reproducing spiritual sons and daughters through our Bible school and writing several books and booklets. Everything changed; we started sending out missionaries, started mission bases, and mission offices in a broad and aggressive way... Sweden exploded :), but also the international ministry and partnerships with different apostolic centers all over the world were formed. For the first time in my life I received true and real covenant friends in both apostolic pastors and business men all over the world... Thank you Jesus! Everything improved! It's so great to go with God :)!

Ron Johnson will be preaching at our Leadership Day on Saturday. It starts at 9 am, welcome! Click here for schedule! Ron will also preach on Sunday at our celebrations both at 12 noon and 4 pm!

See ya!