Feb 14, 2012

Me, Myself and My Belly Button...

Are your thoughts constantly about how you are doing? Your weight? Your looks? What other people think of you? Or what you think they think of you? No one wants to hang out with me. No one texts or calls me. No one posts on my Facebook. I have a blog but no one reads it. I am not popular. I am an outsider. I'm not really part of the inner circle. I think I'm a little burnt out. I've hit the wall. I am depressed...

Met me provoke you a little bit. We can all end up the ditch I just described at times.

What are we doing?! Why are we looking so deep into our belly button? Why do we only see the dirt that's inside of our own sun glasses? Focus cannot be on ourselves guys! We are not hitting a wall, we will go right through it so that dry wall and wood flies everywhere! Do you understand?! We are not depressed. Not really our style. Just the way it is. We can't help it. We are programmed for victory, success and blessings!

We have Jesus! We win, baptize and heal! We make happy disciples to the "Lord of Joy" ;)! We love life! We see others! We embrace Stockholm and the world :)! We laugh as we ride the subway and whistle on the bus. We dance the most at the wedding. We sing the loudest at the birthday party. That's just the way we are! We can't help it. We are criminally positive. We are new race on this earth. We are always loud and crack jokes. Our problems are of the luxury kind, if we have any. We baptize more than we can take care of sometimes! Like that would be something to complain about... We burn and are passionate for our cause. Does that bother you ;)?! We want everyone to become missionaries, love to travel and try new things! We totally believe that a missions trip cures a depression! We believe that focus on evangelisation and discipleship drives away a heavy soul and common religious confusion. We don't need to be prayed over again. Sorry. We need to cast our some demons in a slum area in Nepal or Bangladesh. We need to eat a steak after the fast :).

I think we are called the SOS People ;)!



See ya!