Feb 26, 2012

Family Visiting


To sleep in once a week is quality of life. To have friends that you are totally secure with, to be able to talk to about everything without being condemned. To have time to cook together as a family and close friends and enjoy the 30 minutes afterwards drinking coffee and playing cards. To have time to laugh with the kids, help them with their homework and enjoy studying your wife's smile dimples - on a regular Wednesday evening...
Workout bag in the trunk of the car, Adam's karate clothes on the floor in his room, riding and bike helmets in the hallway... Coffee cups, magazines and opened Bibles on the bar table in the kitchen...

SOS Church Stockholm, launched August 29th 2009 became a new start for everything! Life became lovely! The best we've ever done! Thank you Jesus! We received pure and true quality of life with SOS downtown! Not just the Amritzer family, but the entire leadership team experienced the same, no exceptions...

This coming week I have a x-ray and an appointment at the orthopaedist, then physical therapy; I almost forgot that I just had surgery ;).

The kids have their winter sports holiday, no school next week, so we will have time for other things as well like going to the movies, playing games and family Bible studies...

I am baptizing newly saved this week too :)!
My dad Ewald, me and my son Adam

My dad, Ewald is visiting with his wife Anette. Tonight we'll eat together and play cards...

See ya!