Jan 4, 2012

Oslo


I'm teaching at The Filadefia Church's Bible School (FBO) here in Oslo for the 13th consequtive year this week... The same subject; Power Evangelism. FBO has classes with more than 100 students in total. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with a friend since many years, Daniel Egeli. He's the Lead Pastor at The Filadelfia Church in Oslo. It was a wonderful evening with a great leader and mature man of God. The Filadelfia Church has more than 2,000 active members now (all their international churches included) and they are constantly growing. They have great plans for the city and nation. I love the people of this church with all my heart!
Oslo by night...

I was up early this morning, went to a gym bearby my hotel and worked out... I feel great! Today I teach on being lead by the Holy Spirit;

Romans 8:14-16

1) The Holy Spirit leads in peace and harmony. He is the shepherd and we follow Him. John 10:4-5
2) The Holy Spirit leads in a personal way. John 10:3, 1 Thess 5:19-22
3) It starts with the "Law of the Spirit of Life" and the testimony of the heart. Rom 8:1-2, 1 John 5:10
4) Don't grieve the Holy Spirit, don't make Him sad. Eph 4:30
5) The picture book; visions, dreams etc. Num 12:6-8, Acts 16:9-10
6) Obey quickly and wothout hestitation and the volume will increase and you'll hear more clearly. Acts 8:29-30, 10:19-20
7) Walk in step with the Holy Spirit. He asks you to dance, but let Him lead. Gal 5:16, 25
8) The Holy Spirit always works at both ends at the same time.

Have to run...

See ya!