Jan 3, 2012

The Church in Stockholm - My Heart


I have visited many church members these last days... Had many conversations with many different people... Praying for the government, parliament and royal dynasty. Praying for the city and the people. Preaching forgiveness, hope, a second chance and trying to guide lost people to Jesus... All nationalities, different cultures, suburbs and downtown; I love you and carry you in my heart... The people in Stockholm are the love of my life and own the greatest part of my life today. God has done this. I am one of the priests and dads of the city... The love for the team, the church, youths and kids just keeps on growing. Unreached peoples mission and festivals are and will always be my life's calling, but the base for everything we do in the nations is here in Stockholm.

Stockholm, what a beautiful name. Stockholm, you have everything. Your cafés, restaurants, pedestrian streets, parks, islands and your brackish water; what else do I need? I am home when I walk your streets, that's just the way it is... God has made me feel this way. I just want to serve you, be here for you and help you. Your tears and pain are mine. Your joy and heart beats are mine. God has done this, and I am changed every week. Want to be a shepherd for all the torn and injured. God, I give in for the calling and the love that you are pouring into my heart through your Spirit.
With the skyline of the town hall, "the Globe", the "Knight Church", and Kaknäs Tower in the horizon I lift my hands in prayer, tears streaming down my face while I cry out to Jesus... Give us the capital! Lord Jesus, kiss us wet from your heaven, both the church and the city!

See ya!