Oct 3, 2011

Miracles!


I have just preached 4 services here at Freedom Valley Worship Center at my good friend Gerry Stoltzfoos' church… I’m enjoying historical Gettysburg and southern Pennsylvania. The people here are warm, down to earth and simple. Many have been saved in every service, several baptized in the Holy Spirit and tonight several were healed!


11 year old Claudia received her sight on her left eye! She had only been able to distinguish between light, darkness and shadows, but could now read perfectly just using the eye she had not been able to use before! She demonstrated her miracle by reading on the big screens while I covered her healthy eye. Her dad and mom bawled and everyone rejoiced over what Jesus had done :)! What a night!!! Thank you Jesus!

I’m buying cowboy boots, riding a little Harley Davidson and enjoying the US!

See ya!