Oct 1, 2011

The Little Things in Life


I almost appreciate the little things in life more than the big milestones and happenings…

- The motorcycle ride with my daughter Alicia to and from SOS Youth a little more than a week ago. We stopped at a gas station on our way home, had a hot dog and talked… It was just us…
- Maria gave me a pair of pajama pants that I wore here in my hotel room last night here in the US. Was all warm inside when I fell asleep… She said I look good in pajama pants…
- My friend, Pastor Gerry Stoltzfoos, told me that some of his church members had saved money so that I could buy myself a pair of cowboy boots before I go home… I’m happy like a little kid because of that… Thank you wonderful people!

- Walter and I had a cup of coffee and soup in my kitchen a late night a few days ago… We understand each other… You are a true and uncomplicated friend.


- The happiness of my son Adam for his karate uniform. His eyes so proud in a beautiful and grateful way…
- Tenho, Shudyan and I in the locker room at the gym in Flemingsberg… Everyone making jokes and  laughing while drinking protein drinks… Friendship. Brotherhood. Happiness…

God, I don’t want to miss the little things and moments in life. Thank you Jesus for the ‘simple’ and’ little’ things that I get to experience… It’s huge to me. It makes my life rich. Thank you for the concern from family and friends. Thank you for opening my eyes!

See ya!