Sep 23, 2011

At Home this Weekend!


I had to cancel my trip to Norway this weekend... I am needed at home right now due to many different reasons. After all, I am the dad of SOS first and I have to be responsible in that role... Love SOS Church Stockholm! I'll see you this weekend! I will be at SOS Youth tonight, want to meet our teenagers and support the best Youth Pastors in the World :)!

Tomorrow we have All Nations Café, theme: Gypsy Night, it starts at 7 pm. It will be a great party! I really mean PARTY! Welcome!
Preaching at home on Sunday - yes! It was such a long time ago. I am longing to wash the feet of all the lovely people that will visit us at our Sunday celebration at 4 pm. I have a Word from heaven! A Word from God's heart to you! I will read a love letter from Jesus directed to you! See you this weekend! Your own dad and intercessor.

See ya soon!