Mar 23, 2011

Jesus Opens Blind Eye in Gettysburg!

God performed so many miracles Sunday night at Freedom Valley in Gettysburg! Carissa Cole is one of the persons that were healed this evening. Carissa was born with a deformed optic nerve on her left eye and have never been able to see or have contol over this eye...

Carissa tells us; "During the Sunday night service Johannes preached about faith and healing and how you have to take the first step and ask God for the healing and then test it. And I did just that, I asked God and then I covered my right eye and tried to see with my blind eye. It was fuzzy at first, but got clearer and clearer, now, three days later I can almost read with it! It's getting better every day! God really performed a miracle!"

"I am so happy and want to say to everyone that is praying for a mircale to never stop believing, never stop praying for the miracle! Believe with all your heart!"

Carissa testing her healing...


See ya!