Dec 1, 2010

Take a deep breath...

I’m working in Stockholm the entire month of December… I’m teaching both Bible School classes, meeting new disciples, teaching them about baptism, doing counseling and visiting people. I’m sitting at board and vision casting meetings, leading prayer, coaching leaders, preaching etc…

I enjoy being a full-time pastor! I enjoy being Alicia’s and Adam’s dad, Maria’s husband, but also a friend to Walter, Andreas, Tommy, and so many more… Life is an intense and beautiful gift ;)

Today my Maria celebrates her birthday! We began celebrating her early at home, and we will continue in the evening with dinner, a movie and a hotel in the Old Town of Stockholm! Congratulations to a beloved wife, mother and best friend!


Tonite I will take a deep breath, reflect, and enjoy life!

See ya!