Nov 2, 2010

The Upper Room


I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.


Matt 3:11

Yesterday we had a meeting with our group of 110 people right between Gordon's Golgotha and the Garden Tomb, and 10 people responded and wanted to pray a salvation prayer with me! Today we started the day with a gathering in the Upper Room and many were dipped in Jesus' river of fire and started to speak in tongues!

The Upper Room...

After that we visited the Western Wall for prayer (2 Chron 6:32-33) and now we are exploring the Old City... We are soon heading to the Yad Vashem - a museum over the 6 million Jews that were murdered during Hitler's regim in Germany during World War 2...

The Yad Vashem

See ya!