Nov 17, 2010

Second Half

I had such a great day off on Monday here in Pittsburgh... Worked out, ate chicken wings and steak, laughed with friends, played pool and saw the movie Red...


Yesterday I both lead prayer school, taught at MCM Ministry School and had lunch with Jeff Leake... Subway sandwiches - yummy! We talked about the future. Jeff told me about priorities that he, together with the Holy Spirit in prayer has chosen to focues on in the next second half.

1) Church planting
2) Unreached peoples missions
3) The poor
4) Live a book of Acts life
5) The next generation

Great! I am praying right now and considering making his priority list my own while entering the second half as well! I might list it a little differently though...

1) Unreached peoples mission
2) Living a book of Acts life
3) The next generation
4) Church planting
5) The poor

Jeff is a man of God. He has a strong prayer life. I am sharpened in his fellowship. Just want to continue forward at full speed!

Praying for Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh - maybe the most unreached area in the world! Praying that God will give SOS a larger building in Stockholm city! Praying that we will baptize 100 stockholmers during 2011!

See ya!