Oct 14, 2010

Oh, How We Danced!

I now know the basic steps to Bachata! Fun! After the salvation invitation and healing prayer last night the crowd started dancing spontaneously. First Bachata, then Salsa freestyle :)!!! Everyone went crazy! We had a reason to celebrate too because some 600-800 people had responded to a very radical salvation prayer and loudly declared their healing miracles from stage! A total of 1800 people have been saved in Padre Las Casas these days!!! I love radical Jesus-centered revival Christianity that dances when there is a real reason! :)



I fly home to Stockholm today via the US! Tomorrow I will meet my family again! Maria, Alicia and Adam - I am soon home! On Sunday I'll get to hug the church and celebrate the victories on Haiti and on the DR with my best friends! SOS Church Stockholm - you are the best!

See ya soon!