Jul 1, 2010

Exciting People!

I had a long trip home...Was delayed 24 hours in New York on my way home from the US... Met two Jewish guys (right under 30 years) that live in Miami FL - really bright! They were on their way home to Israel to visit their families on a two week vacation, what an exciting conversation... At the bar at Chilis where I ate dinner and drank coffee I spoke to a guy from Dublin that live and work in the US nowadays - great guy!

The Akshardham Temple in New Delhi...

Then on my KLM flight to Amsterdam (I was upgraded to Business Class due to the delay - hallelujah!) I sat by an Indian man, Ravi Karkara from Delhi with roots in Punjab. Ravi works for UNICEF, we bacame best friends! Ravi is a Hindu and lives with his family in New York City, I guarantee you that we will meet again - he was wonderful! We had deep conversations almost the entire trip and compared Hinduism with Christianity, laughed and had real fun together :). I explained and told him about Jesus, His death on the cross and His ressurection. Told him about healing miracles and got to pray with him twice during our conversation. Ravi is a humble seeker that heard the Christian message about forgiveness, grace, unconditional love and a second chance for the first time - totally unreached in other words... Tears were in his eyes when I told him that Jesus took the entire world's bad karma in His own body when He died on that cross!

I love to travel!

See ya!