Jun 9, 2010

Victory!

As a new believer I used to sing along to the Swedish worship song “We are Born for Victory!” When we launched Mission SOS we choose to call our newsletter Victory Report not because we never have any failures but because we have chosen to always report victories, just as we prefer to speak about these victories as well... We have been accused of being to positive through the years – I take it as a compliment :).
Yesterday I had a day off here in Pittsburgh and I managed to go to the gym and the dentist, had time for a motorcycle ride and a movie night – so nice... I work out and prepare for new victories when I am not working...

This weekend about 30 people were saved and about 30 were baptized in the Holy Spirit! We graduated 17 students from the MCM Ministry School in Pittsburgh! Victory!

This week I will teach pastors here in Pittsburgh together with my mentor since many years, Ron Johnson and one of my best friends, Jeff Leake! This weekend I will be preaching outside of Philadelphia at Morning Star Fellowship – yes!

Just received victory reports from Stockholm – they baptized two more yesterday and two more on Sunday! 48 baptized down town since we started up!... A soft start... But we will soon pick up speed and have some momentum in SOS Church ;).

Victory! Always victory!

See ya!