Jun 26, 2010

On Our Way to Louisiana!

We have celebrated midsummer with pickled herring bought at IKEA here in the US... I have gotten a lot of paper work done this week here at the Pittsburgh US office together with my great Administrative Assistant Martina Almqvist!

Midsummer dinner in the Almqvist's yard...


Peter and I are now on our way to the American south and Pastor Denny Duron's church in Shreveport, Louisiana... I have a great expectancy of what the Holy Spirit will do! How will heaven surprise us?

We have prayed with about 300 to salvation during the three week long US-tour and about 130 have been baptized in fire and started to speak in tongues! Healing miracles, tears of deliverance and fun exciting meetings with new aquaintances - thank You God for the USA!

Great Grand Canyon...

I genuinly love this nation, with all my heart! Freedom in mind and thoughts, nothing is impossible, generous, hospitable, loving-life people and warm true friends! Thank You God for the sanctuary and oasis that you have given the Amritzer family in the US!

See ya!