May 8, 2010

SOS Bible School in Thailand

Some of our wonderful Bible School students in Thailand...

I just came back to the hotel. I've been teaching at our Bible School here from 9 am to 2:25 pm except for two longer breaks and two 5-minute breaks... Wonderful and very hungry students. There is a Chinese girl in the class that stands out among the 20 students - I believe she will go far and do so many great things for the Kingdom of God! I have taught the Book of Acts, 5 sessions - 17 points of what defines an apostolic church...

Paul...

Borrowed a motor cycle from the team and have ridden around Khon Kaen a little with our US SOS missionary Paul Pindroh - had ice cream and coffee... I'll continue to write tonight... I'm preaching at Khon Kaen International Church, our base church here, tomorrow and I am so looking forward to that!

Travelling...

See ya!