May 6, 2010

Praying for the Dead to Rise!

I'm having wonderful days of writing and praying here in Khon Kaen, Thailand. Staying at the Piman Garden Residence for only about $25 a night. Here's everything I need, AC, shower and WiFi. All day I'm sitting, Bible opened, praying and writing on a new book...

Khon Kaen city...

Last night I prayed 2 hours with the pastoral team and there was such a prophetic anointing. Today I'm praying for:

1) Aggressive church growth in Stockholm - it's a little too slow I think :).

2) I'm praying for dead to rise in our festivals and on our mission bases.

3) Praying that the sons and daughters of SOS will grow up fast and explode in their callings...

Prayer, Bible meditation and fasting - is there anythig better! I love to spend time with the Holy Spirit and I'm enjoying the loneliness... Thank you Jesus! Charging for the festival in Tanzania as well - it will be sweaty joy in the red dust! A Jesus-party! Miracle-party! Dancing in the sunset!

See ya!