May 27, 2010

Signs, Wonders and Safari

"Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." Mark 6:31

I have just had a wonderful day off in the national park Tarangire with my family and the SOS team… We stood up through our jeep’s sunroof and saw elephants, lions, giraffes and monkeys from such a short distance… Sunshine, beautiful African scenery, hilly countryside and picnic with a great view… We, but mostly our children I think, had the most awesome adventure today!



All in all we prayed with 2800 people to salvation in Same, about 1000 people were baptized in the Spirit, about 35 people were delivered from evil spirits and the healing miracles were countless :) Wonders, signs and safari – life at its best!

Tomorrow, a friend who is a pilot will take us across Moshi and around Kilimanjaro in a small Cessna 172-airplain – a bonus and yet another adventure for our kids :). I am so happy to serve such a generous employer… Tomorrow I’ll be flying home to Stockholm and to my beloved SOS Church. I’ll preach at home on Sunday – Yes!


See you!