May 30, 2010

Dreaming of a Harley Davidson and a summer green Stockholm...

I am preaching at SOS Church today... Am so looking forward to meeting the church family again! It is summer green all over Stockholm and I spent Saturday searching online for a Harley Davidson... Now it's time to buy! The boy dream will become reality! However, my limit is 52,000 SEK... I searched the Internet while I was playing catch up will things after a two week adventure in Africa... Saturday was spent with moving the lawn, paying bills, sorting the mail and preparing my sermon – all at once so to say...
At the end of July we will have SOS Church Camp – three days of bar-b-q, beach, soccer, Bible studies, and praise & worship evenings with the church! We are planing this weekend, Walter and I... Mark your calendar now for this weekend!


See ya!