Apr 12, 2010

On My Way to the Roof of the World

Sitting at the airport in Doha, Qatar on the Arabian Peninsula waiting for my connection flight to Kathmandu, Nepal... Julia, Linnéa and Carlos are shopping and I'm blogging... My flight is almost 4 hours delayed and we have read in Mark's gospel together - the festival and miracle gospel... As a matter of fact I always read Mark's gospel when I'm out on a festival - it's an action and mircale story of Jesus' life written with a fast pen...


We had an awesome celebration at SOS Church this Sunday - we preached about the future, saw people saved and I got to baptize my 14 year old nephew, Alex at the end... Our entire family was there to celebrate and we enjoyed each others company at an Italian restaurant on Fridhemsplan after service... My dad told stories and we laughed and enjoyed life together - 25 people - Latinos, Austians ans Swedes :). Yeah, yeah... Imagine that almost our entire family share our love for Jesus soon:).

We are now praying and believing for the lame to run, the deaf to hear and sooo many to pray the salvation prayer in Butwal, southern Nepal at the festival that starts Wednesday night!

See ya!