Apr 10, 2010

Heavenly Surprised!

Yesterday there were 35 youths that stayed through the entire message that Fernan Santos preached at SOS Youth - what a breakthrough for a youth ministry that was lauch only this February! About 70 prayer warriors came to our first all night prayer as a church and at most there were 54 people at one time according to Walter, my associate Pastor, who counted heads...


What pure worship! Such a focus and drive in the prayer! Many of our newly saved were there and prayed from start to end - they are so hungry and it is so wonderful to be able to prayer together with them... Tommy Lilja from Sölvesborg, south Sweden, called this morning and said that he was awaken by our prayer at 2 am down in Blekinge :)! I am heavenly surprised to see to how everything is moving forward in our pioneer work, just after 7 months as a church... We will be baptizing again this Sunday - hallelujah!

I am about to pick up my mother at the central train station; she will be visiting over the weekend. Then I am off to record TV with Daniel Elvelyck! Other than that I am doing laundry, shopping and packing for a festival in Nepal next week - I travel on Monday... But first celebration at SOS Church tomorrow at 4pm!

See ya!