Feb 8, 2010

The Warrior's Life Style

Woke up early... Not from an alarm clock but a text message from Sweden... I'm eating oatmeal, boring brown bread and drinking coffee... Reading 1 Timothy and will go over to the hotel gym soon... I'll train hard before I fly across half of the globe again - San Fransisco via Paris and then Stockholm... I'll try to have a lunch meeting before the plane leaves as well - great plans has to made to reach the unreached people groups :)!!


My family, the leadership team and the church is waiting at home , oh how I'm longing now... Looking forward to two lunches with newly saved friends in Stockholm this week - talking baptism again... Saturday we are having a day of work at church, (repairing and cleaning) and Sunday I preach at home again - YES! I'll be speaking and declaring war against loneliness and isolation in Stockholm and lift the Jesus-Church's so unique and strong fellowship and unity...

Life is really all about three things for me:

1) Prayer, Bible meditation and the closeness and listening to the Spirit of Jesus...
2) Fellowship with seekers and the constant discipling of new believers...
3) A sound family life and hard physical training...

Why discipline till and force the body to obedience as the Apostle Paul says? We have to be able to continue dream, preach and plunder hell for many more years, right?! The next 10 years are the best of my life, 2010-2020!

See ya!