Feb 7, 2010

The Mega Church!

I have preached three times at a Mega Church this weekend - Calvary Temple Worship Center, I am infected by the excellence, organization, professionalism and so much more... Their worship is totally raw, wild and so anointed that it simply results in falling completely in love with Jesus and just having to dance. They are 90 people in the worship team (a normal size church in Europe)... Just imagine 90 people filling the stage – singers and musicians! At the 11am service they counted 1,700 people, but then we had already had a service Saturday night with 1,100 and the 9am service gathered 1,500! They have youth services, prayer meetings and Bible Study classes with over 700 every week... The greatness, impact and power here is enormous! They honor each other in the team and the church has a high regard and respect for Ministers anointed by God. I am learning so much here …


I am infected by faith! That is why I write what I write now... We need a Mega Church in Stockholm! God give us a young, wild, evangelistic, worshiping, missions, delivering from demons, healing, and speaking in tongues Mega Church in Stockholm!
I will fly home to Stockholm tomorrow after a morning session at the gym here at the hotel... This evening has a meal with good friends and then off to the movies!

See ya!