Feb 19, 2010

Prayer, Prayer, Prayer and some Training


Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Cor 9:26-27

I've had time for private and deep Bible studies the last two days... Ron and Sandy Johnson are in Virginia for a wedding - their oldest son Jordan is getting married to his Jennifer - Peter and I have the entire house to ourselves... So there's a lot of time for the gym, the pool but mostly time for prayer, prayer and more prayer... I love being alone, spending time with only the Holy Spirit... Praying for SOS Church Stockholm and our daughter churches. Praying for future festivals, mission bases and more Bible Schools and missionaries...



I believe that there are three things that are most important for strong Apostolic churches:

1) The vision in singular - a common overbridging and very clear vision for all the departments in the church...

2) A strong leadership team - no secrets, best friends and mutual respect and genuine real love...

3) Focus on winning people for Jesus and discipleship training - The Great Commandment in the center both locally and globally...

I'll soon preach salvation and baptism in the Holy Spirit at Markham Woods Church now... Wonderful! Reports will follow...

See ya!