Feb 2, 2010

In Love All Over Again

Yes! It's true ;). Yesterday I was at my favorite gym in Flempan with my Maria... To instruct your wife and then watch her work out and work out together as you're giving each other compliments and encouraging each other all the time - sparks of love will fly all around!
"What muscles you have honey!"
"Wow, that's a lot of repetitions you're doing on every set of exercise! So heavy weights? Wow!" Etc etc...
She's in the tanning bed for awhile and I continue to work out... We walk out to the car together and feel, yes... after 16 years of marriage and 19 years together: we're in love all over again. It's really that simple! Working out together is a hot tip for married couples ;).

Maria and I were "stand in" childrens pastors at SOS Kids this past Sunday! Maria was dressed up as the clown "Sprallis" and I was childrens pastor for a day... Sooo much fun! Then it happened again; "Love in the air" - my wife was just so cute and fun as clown!

We baptized four new believers into the Kingdom of God at the end of the service at SOS Church on Sunday - hallelujah! Yeah, I can't help but fall in love with our church and all our eager new disciples to Jesus as well! There's a lot of love right now...:).

See ya!