Feb 3, 2010

Great Company at SOS Church!

I had prayer school this morning and have taught SOS Mission Bible College (first and second year) the last two days (Tuesday-Wednesday) - played at my home field in other words... Jeff Leake arrives at Arlanda Int Airport early tomorrow morning, and he starts teaching at our Bible School directly... We have great company in SOS Church this coming week :). Many of our own have had Jeff as their favorite preacher for a long time and others will have a great unforgettable experience. Pastor Jeff really is the Pastor of Pastors, a real super shepherd that beams so much love and warmth to all and everyone all the time.

I though, am flying to Modesto, California Friday morning to preach three services this weekend at Calvary Temple Worship Center (a great mega-church with about 8000 members). Calvary has been a Partner-Church to SOS for several years and I love their pastoral team and always learn sooo much when I visit them... I can't leave the church here at home at a better time than when Pastor Jeff is here, but my pastoral team will be here as well, and this partucular weekend everyone is home; Walter Zuniga, Daniel Elvelyck, Emma Gustafsson, Julia Willkander, Jonatan Kvist and Andreas Jensen. They will cover for me but also draw from Jeff's apostolic teaching on Leadership and The Church of the Living God!

Melodie and Jeff...

Saturday night we have All Nations Café - Latino party! Bring as many friends as you can for salsa dance and great food!

See ya!