Jan 10, 2010

The Power of the Holy Spirit

Yesterday I taught three hours between 12-3 pm from my latest book Priest For Those Who Don't Go to Church. I had time to work out at a dirty, runn down gym in the afternoon (4-5 pm) as well... Great with a gym that looks like it came from an old Rocky movie... I like shabby gyms that has a "garage-feel" to it rather than polished doll-house gyms...

The evening service last night (Saturday) was so spiritually strong. I preached about The Holy Spirit - Our Helper and about 10 people ran to the front at the salvation invitation and later about 20 people were baptized in Holy Spirit with the speaking in tongues and strong physical manifestations as sign! I love when the Holy Spirit fall on hungry people - the Arctic Church is full of hungry and wild newly saved! They invited me back next year at the same time! Hope it will work with my schedule - I so want to come back - very cool and great church!

My dear Stockholm...

I just preached my last service here and I'm soon flying home via Tromsö and Oslo to my dear Stockholm...

See ya!