Oct 17, 2009

Last night it was girls night out - Maria and 17 others went and saw the musical Cats at Cirkus on Djurgården... They had a good dinner, giggled and enjoyed themselves all night in out beloved Stockholm! A big thank you goes to Ylva Hamrén for this great "build our church fellowship" idea! Meanwhile I enjoyed our housechurch at the Willkanders together with not the typical blend of people from around the world. We ate a fabulous meal prepared with love by Omid Dadary. We played Autrian cards, laughed, and had fun and non-believers, new believers and "old fox" disciples to Jesus enjoyed the Friday night together as kings... I had brought a new friend, Daniel Rönnbäck from Upplands Väsby (we rode our motorcycles last spring) and I must say that both Daniel and I enjoy our house church, lead by the Willkanders:)!


Tonight we are having a persian café at our church on Kungsholmen at 7pm - exciting! An American hunting buddy of mine, Mike Wisecup is coming in tonight. Tomorrow we will have church again at 4pm! Wow! I can't wait! What will the Holy Spirit do tomorrow?! Which one of our friends will be saved tomorrow? Who's turn is it to receive their so longed for miracle or answer to prayer tomorrow afternoon? Köysti and Vanessa will be there - they are brand new friends of mine - great! My dad and his wife Anette will be there as well as all our wonderful members! Feast, joy and hapiness! I love Sundays! I absolutely love Sundays!

See ya!