Oct 24, 2009

Back in Beloved Norway!

I preached for an alomost full Pentecostal Church here in Trondheim tonight - about 15 were saved and 10 were baptized in the Holy Spirit! I preached in English and was interpreted to Norwegian tonight since all the international groups and the Norwegian Pentecostal Church Betel is arranging this event together - fun! Felt just like home in Stockholm, oh how I enjoyed the ministry tonight... I am enjoying and flowing with the Holy Spirit more than ever after 18,5 years as a full time preacher... I feel so relaxed and secure with the Bible, the Jesus-gospel and the presence of the Holy Spirit. I love to pray in my hotel room, prepare seminars and new messages... Like the long time of ministering to people at the end of the services and feel totally inexhaustible and full of energy when praying for people... I do believe that something new happened to me when we started the new church downtown Stockholm - to be right in bulls eye with God's will is sooo good... I am enjoying life with the Holy Spirit so tremendously!


I love Norway! It's so good to get to know Pastor Frank Erlandsen as well. Frank was a missionary to Southern Germany for 15 years so we speak German with each other as often as we can... Tomorrow we continue with Leadership seminars in the morning, work out at a gym in the afternoon and steak at night! Frank has already promised great steakes - God is good to His simple servant Johannes Amritzer...

See ya!