Oct 5, 2009

At Landvetter, on my way Home...

I have just preached an intense weekend at Zoé Church in Fredrikstad, Norway! So great! What a youth conference, what dancers, what musicians and singers and what "go" in the Holy Spirit! So many have been saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit - laughter, tears and joy - Holy Ghost blowout!


I'm tired and "mushy" now
and on my way home. Flying from Landvetter (Gothenburg) to Arlanda (domestic for a change) in a couple of minutes... My body aches today from the workout at the gym yesterday morning, I think I might have over done it a little (it's easy to forget that you're not 20 anymore...) ;)

A new exciting week as pastor in SOS Church Stockholm starts tomorrow and I'm already longing to go to work! Bible School, pastor's prayer and baptism on Sunday!

Have to run! They are boarding the plane now...

See ya!