Sep 16, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference and Moose hunt coming up...

The kid's school...

Last night I was at Adam and Alicia's school for parent teacher conferences... It is a small cozy school with only 180 students... Their teachers are very ambitious (Cornelia and Gittan), great parents, chocolate cake and a lot of coffee... Naturally I succeeded in the ambition of signing up for the school's PTO... We will work for a better future school together with the principle ;). I guess it was a combination of trying to make a good first impression on both teachers and other parents as well as a bad conscience over not engaging enough in the kids education... well, well... I laugh at myself – will be interesting to see if I will have time for this as well – I so little to do... ;).


Other than that, I am planning a moose hunt
with “the boys” as well – moose hunt in October, somewhere between Jokkmokk and Boden in northern Sweden! Hunting buddies from the States, Denmark, Norway and Sweden will gather together for this masculine, beard clad fellowship in the northern forests of Sweden... I long for this as the scent of fall fills the air and the air just seems clearer... Coffee thermoses, camp fires, fall leaves and hunting stories...

See Ya!