Sep 17, 2009

Fellowship With God When the Devil's Servants Are Asleep...


I love prayer – the early morning prayer... I always wake up very early, I hardly need to set my cellphone alarm any more... The Spirit wakes me... 5 am is the best time of day – alone in the kitchen, the kids and the entire house are asleep... Coffee, Bible meditation and whispered declarations of love from the depths of my heart straight to the wonderful Spirit of Jesus... The Jews gathered manna (angelic bread from Heaven) in the desert early, before dawn,,, It is so calm in the heavenly realms and in the spiritual world at this hour – all the devil's servants are sound asleep... Satan does not have any bodies to manifest in or to work through – they are sound asleep. The prayer warriors are instead awake as they seek, listen, cry out, cry, worship, whisper, groan, pant and do warfare...

Often when I wake up it feels like the angels say: Good morning Hannes and the Spirit of God hovers as a thick welcoming mist in the kitchen... It is hard to explain how much I love prayer! Prayer is my life and I breathe, get new oxygen, ideas, creativity and visions when I lift on the wings of the Spirit and touch the hem of God's robe... Cherubim, Seraphim and holy cleansing fire all around God's own throne...

It has been an intensive work day – need to get some rest... Am already longing till dawn. Will I meet you before the throne of God tomorrow?!

See Ya!