Sep 21, 2009

Baptism Down Town in Mälaren!

After a wonderful service yesterday at SOS Church, a service where people were saved and transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit, we gathered together and walked down to Rålambshovsparken and baptized three precious souls in Mälaren! Börje, Daniel, and Diana buried their old lives in Down Town Stockholm and then rose again with Jesus as new creations! Raw joy and celebration! Our children's pastor Andreas Jensen had the honor to baptize – we are so proud of our great children's work, but he did great baptizing as well!



Congratulations to Gabby and Samuel,our Field Directors in Ethiopia who are Just Married and showed up at service yesterday! We were a couple of families that decided to bless them with a night in the city, ie a hotel room, a romantic dinner and unlimited rides on the metro. We also told the church that they were strictly on DnD – Do not Disturb;).


Now I am on my way to Ethiopia... will fly out tonight... I will begin writing on my forth book, preach, and encourage the team on the Horn of Africa! Pray for me... Perhaps I will take a slight break in my blog writing due to very flaky Internet connections in Ethiopia...


See Ya!