Aug 3, 2009

Days in Vienna...


The service at the German speaking part of VCC was sooo good last night! Three Austrians were baptized in the Holy Spirit during the worship, before the message, it's always so strong and wonderful when people begin to speak in tongues for the first time. It's such a priviledge to pray with and guide people to a baptism in the Spirit! I love the baptism in the Holy Spirit and never grow tired of guiding hungry disciples to this experience, even though I've been doing this almost every week for the last 18 years - hallelujah!

We went into the city to eat late after the service... The Austrian kitchen greeted me "welcome home!" My "Jägerpfandl" tasted so good. We sat in a small, nice and cozy restaurant filled with drunk, singing Austrians all around that said; -welcome home Hannes! Imagine that even a gang of drunk, squalling fellow citizens could make me feel sooo at home ;).

I'm soon heading for a gym to workout and tonight I'll preach at VCC again. On Monday and Tuesday night I'll meet the enitire international congregation.

See ya!