Jul 16, 2009

Words Create!

In the eve of creation God spoke and created with His words. Before anything existed that we touch, there was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. (Joh 1:1)

“By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.” (Heb 11:3)



What we confess and speak out about our selves, others, and the future is more important than what we at times want to admit... We are created in the image of God and to be like Him and therefore we need to think about and consider what we say...

“From the fruit of his mouth a man's stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” (Prov 18:20-21)

Someone that I loved, cherished, and adored was changed inside through my own words. An angel becomes a devil as I continuously gossip, slander and speak behind their back. There is a potential risk that my negative words will destroy the life of others as well as my own. Negative words can demonize and finally they become like voodoo or witchcraft. At times I contemplate when I meet a person that used to be a close friend but now suddenly is shut, blocked, and suspicious – who has bewitched you? Words can bewitch, pull down or build up, bless or curse. How do you use your words?

“Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.” (James 3:5b)

The tongue is like the rudder of a large ship. The tongue can be full of medicine and healing or inject deadly venom.

Confess over yourself: I am blessed, I will succeed, and I always have prosperity. I am positive and always lift others in my sphere. I speak faith and encourage. I rule this day. Jesus won the victory and therefore I also conquer. The victory of Jesus is my victory! The future belongs to me!

Jesus never commanded us to speak about and describe the mountain, but to speak to the mountain! (Mark 11:23)

Well... that is a short exert from my Bible studies here in Seinäjoki, Finland.

See Ya!