Jul 3, 2009

On my Way to Bodträskfors...

I've just eaten oatmeal and sandwiches and Bible-meditated on the first 5 chapters in the Bible...I just started from the beginning in my Bible reading again... Now I'll read the Bible from cover to cover again - wonder how many times I've read the Bible really?! - I became a Christian 19 years and six months ago... I Love the "first history" (the creation story, the first people, Noah, the tower of Babel) reading about the partriachs (Abraham, Isac and Jacob) is so fascinating and then the story about Joseph's life at the end... Yes, Genesis is fabulous reading!


Maria is soon driving me to Arlanda Int Airport, terminal 4...Usually it's terminal 5 or 2 (international) but today I'm actually flying domestic... Sweden will hear the gospel and Northern Sweden is a favorite - the people there are so simple, great and down to earth!


I'm preaching in the chapel in Bodträskfors tonight and twice tomorrow... On Sunday I'll preach in the State Church! Fun! Looking forward to a weekend with midnight sun and Jesus-miracles!

See ya!