May 9, 2009

Dreams of Adventures...

I'm soon to preach again, praying and believing that many will be saved and healed! At the same time I'm thinking of new goals in life and dreaming of adventures... Here's a list of some personal life goals and dreams. They're not listed by priority and are pretty childish, just as I am...

1) Visit every country on the entire globe and share the gospel with someone in every nation (I believe this could have a prophetic value). I know that Jesus speaks that we should preach the gospel of the kingdom to all people (ethnos), but I'll begin with visiting every nation :).

2) Motorcycle vacation with some crazy Christian couples in so called closed countries (closed for the gospel that is) and praying for these nations... Imagine a motorcycle vacation on the Arabic peninsula or through China...


3) A hunting trip to Alaska with dad... Grizzly bears, caribu herds and campfires by salmon rapids...

4) A weeks vacation on a Western ranch with my darling Maria and our kids - horse back riding, fishing and b-b-q evenings...

5) A really big fat unreached peoples festival with over 100 000 people gathered...

6) More mission bases, missionaries and churches planted... 500 full time missionaries sent out and 1000 SOS churches around the world...

7) That the entire Pastors team in SOS Church Stockholm is there when we together raise a dead!

8) That my children won't suffer because their daddy so often is slandered, accused and bulled for his faith and radical Christian choices in life...

9) That Julia Willkander and Linnea Hagenfors will break through with their festival music all over the world...

10) That Walter Zuniga, Daniel Elvelyck, Emma Gustafsson, Julia Willkander and Andreas Jensen will become very successful pastors in Stockholm...

But Johannes, someone says... How do you dare to tell about your dreams so openly - what if someone throws you naked into a well like they did with Joseph in the Bible because of his dreams... There are jealous "big brothers" out there... My friend, don't worry about me... I've already been in the well and come out of it at least three times... I'm not afraid to dream big anymore. Never stop dreaming! Life and the future belongs to us!

See ya!