Apr 27, 2009

See you on Plattan, Central Stockholm!

I'm sitting in Doha, Qatar, waiting on my flight to Vienna, I have not been able to sleep tonight... I think it's called jetlag...

"Plattan" is the central square downtown Stockholm...

On Friday I will sleep on "Plattan", central Stockholm, as "homeless for Jesus" together with many other Jesus-disciples... It will be sooo good to give Jesus to the people in Stockholm together with pastors and leaders from different denominations on Friday night. To speak about Jesus and only Jesus is sooo fresh and healthy... Jonas Gardell's (Swedish author and actor) Jesus doesn't deliver, save or change lives, but the Bible's radical Jesus does! The Bible's Jesus casts out demons, heal the sick, give life and real and true joy! On Saturday there's the Jesus Manifestation in Kungsträdgården (park in central Stockholm)! You'll come, won't you?!

Last year's Jesus Manifestation gathered alot of people...

I have to run to my gate now...

See ya!