Apr 30, 2009

B-B-Q in Stockholm with good friends on Walpurgis Night

Just arrived at home after Maria picked me up at the airport. The sun is shining and the sky is clear blue here in Stockholm today, sooo good... Maria is cooking and after that we will go for a ride to Sigtuna and enjoy a cup of coffee in the spring sun, just my Darling and I. Tonight we will have a B-B-Q night with friends – life is so great... I am exhausted but in a nice way, you know, the “thankful – happy – everything at the same time” kind of tired... God has performed miracles, blessed, confirmed his Word and guided me on adventures and surprises around the globe... First in the US, then in Thailand and now the last few days in Vienna and my beloved Austria.

Vienna Christian Center (VCC) is experiencing true revival at the moment. It was great to come in as speaker for a few days, in the midst of this wave, many were saved, baptized in the Spirit and healed. Yesterday a Kingdom of God bomb exploded – Holy Spirit explosions!

They invited me to come back to VCC and soon I will be back in this wonderful church, thank you Jesus! It is an international mega-city church that has taught me so much... Thank you God for a new church relationship, in the right time! Inspiration for church planting down town Stockholm, so to say!

My beloved Vienna...

See Ya!