Mar 24, 2009

On Adventure with my little Wife!

I preached at two services at the Leake’s Allison Park Church yesterday. I preached about God’s love: the Agape love, how Jesus washed the feet of both Judas and Peter even when he knew that they one would betray and one deny him just a few hours later… Love is the greatest! Many were saved, hallelujah!

I borrowed a motor cycle of Andy, a good friend here… And with a very pretty girl behind I cruised downtown Pittsburgh and ate at a real "hash house" before we checked in at the Hilton, saw a good movie… Romance… ;) Today I’ve worked out at the hotel gym and had breakfast with my wife; her green-blue eyes are so beautiful… Thank you wonderful Nina for sending my darling here and also booked and paid for a night at the Hilton! We’re rich to have friends! Today it’s spring weather here and we will royally enjoy this day off!

I just received a text message from home saying that we’ll baptize a new believer next Sunday in SOS Church Stockholm, Carlos Alfredo from El Salvador! Baptism again! Who will be baptized the next time? Who’s life will Jesus change after next?! Life with the Spirit is so exciting and wonderful!

I am so happy about the watch that Walter gave me! I’m happy every time I look at it! He gave it to me as a gift to the new church plant in Stockholm City… Time is short! Jesus will soon return! Just a few people groups left and then…

See ya!