Jul 13, 2013

Eye Healed at Swedish Conference!


I am in the car on my way home from Trosgnistan's summer conference in southern Sweden. Trosgnistan are strong faithful friends to SOS since many years and I love to preach there! Around 40 people ran to the front when the salvation invitation was given last night and Jesus healed the sick.


The Holy Spirit gave me a word of knowledge to a girl that was cross-eyed on her right eye. Jesus healed her and as you see in the picture here, her eye is prefect again! Hallelujah!

Amanda (the blond to the left) was healed in her right eye last night!

Tomorrow I am preaching home in Stockholm again at both our celebrations 12 and 4 pm. I am longing to see the church again!!! There will be lots of miracle stories my friends, I'll see you at SOS Church  tomorrow right?! :)

See ya!