Apr 17, 2013

Sheiks, Politicians and Bishops


Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. 2 He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God’s house. 
Hebr 3:1-2

I'm in Mwanza, Tanzania together with my Festival General, Peter Almqvist. Both the electricity and internet at the hotel by Lake Victoria comes and goes. But their service is great and we are surrounded by bright white smiles on the other hand. I'd rather have positive attitudes than 100% dependable technology ;). I really love Africa with all my heart! I love the humility, the pure faith and joy for life that you find here! :)


The meetings run back to back and we are literally working around the clock... We'll sleep on the plane on our way home ;).

We are experiencing incredible open doors and a favor and wind in our sails directly from heaven! We understand that He who has called and given us the mission is working more and harder than we and has something greater in store than what we can see right now...


We are having lunch with Muslim Sheikhs and dinner with local politicians and Police Chiefs. Meeting lots of bishops from various denominations and preaching in key churches in the city. Everyone wants the best for us, everyone wants to help and be a part of our Leadership Seminars and our big festival here in June!

Yesterday I met my friend Barnabas that leads the largest pentecostal denomination (TAG) in the country. I is standing together with us and wants us to visit all major unreached cities in Tanzania. We shook hands and promised to support each other and work together.He wants me to train their 600 national evangelists for four days next summer 2014. What an honor and comission of trust! I feel very humble in this task. Thank you Jesus for the calling, the holy mission to the unreached people groups in the End Times.

This is what I am praying:

Jesus, you are the Apostle and high priest. You have given me this mission... I am little, weak and simple. I am working with myself and my weaknessess, you know that I am not perfect... The holy heavenly calling and order is bigger than I can bear... Jesus, I give myself, my coworkers and all of SOS to you. Give us the neccessary finances and perform your miracles amoing all the hungry desperate people who comes to our festivals and meetings... I am focusing my thoughts on you and trying to be faithful... I just want to preach you, your cross, your blood, your name, your forgiveness, your miracles and your resurrection! Jesus, I love you! In life and death, through persecution and suffering. With applaudes or eggs and tomatoes on my jacket, I want to serve you... You are more than life for me... Your Hannes

See ya!