Mar 11, 2013

Miracles in Gettysburg!


I've just eaten at Burger King and I'm laying relaxed but happy on my hotel bed...

Historic Gettysburg...

It's Saturday night... We've just prayed with around 50 Americans to salvation in historic Gettysburg... We healed the sick in Jesus' name and many were healed instantly! I love Freedom Valley Church and their Apostolic network! Lovely people! :)


----

Just preached two services again! It's Sunday afternoon and I am touching down in my hotel room after a Chineese Buffé... Another 80 people responded to the salvation invitations today, thank you Jesus!

----

Sitting at Burger King, exhausted... Like a washed out sweaty rag - but sooo happy! :) Tonight 23 more people were saved and around 50 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues!

Enjoying... :) Mmmm :)

I am preaching at home next Sunday!

See ya!