Feb 8, 2013

To be a Passionate Mother!


Houses and wealth are inherited from parents,
    but a prudent wife is from the Lord.
Prov 19:14

My Maria is a mom and very proud to be just that! She builds our home and raise our kids with her entire heart, being 200% engaged all the time. The is by far, the best mom I know ;)!


She is a RN since many years and have really succeeded in her job, building a great career and received many commissions of trust at Huddinge Hospital where she is a loved college  She takes extra classes at the University from time to time and is still hungry to learn and live. She is really a role model for me. She is a fantastic woman and my best friend.

If Maria had to choose between her education, career, titles and "only" being a mom, she would without any hesitation choose being a mom. She is a passionate mother! She is a mom with her entire being! Alicia and Adam are her life!

Alicia, Adam and Maria at the Niagara Falls...

Maria was very young when we became a couple, and at first she was just my fun, crazy and gorgeous girlfriend. I fell for her dimples and her behind in tight jeans... I was hears, without any competition. That was then ;). Everything changed when she became pregnant... She started building a home, became more cautious, her personality changed, but I loved the change! She simply became a mom! I loved her more and more... Today I'm crazy about her!

She is the missionary- and adventure-mom that crosses rivers with her kids on her back, that shop for exciting things at market places all over the world. She is the one that finds the bow and arrow, the sling shot, the enormous shell and she always succeeds in making everyday a feast for our kids on every trip. She slices water melons and pineapple in minibuses on bumpy roads, she sings and creates fun games... I admire you so honey... You wipe away vomit from cheeks and sweat from burning foreheads, you laugh and cry with us.

Maria, Alicia and I in India, Alicia's first missions trip!

Alicia and Maria at a market place in Tanzania...

Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her:
“Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.”
Prov 31:28-29

Our kids are soon big now... You are everyone's hero! You did it! Now you are a role model for so many young SOS moms and I am more in love with you than ever!

Soon you'll be back to being just my girl again, I'm actually looking forward to less competition as well ;).

See ya!