Jan 15, 2013

USA

I've been back in the US about a week... I really love our partners here. Preached at New Life Church in Youngstown this past weekend and reconnected with my dear friends Juan and Dedree Rivera. Many saved and healed! Thank you Jesus! They honored and took care of me and Peter Almqvist sooo well; Americans really know how to get the best out of a pretty scarred and worn out man that I've become over the years ;).


Today I taught "Ever Increasing Faith" at the Bible School that we run together with APC here in Pittsburgh... Had soup together with Jeff and Melodie Leake and then met with their TV-team to shoot a new info DVD for SOS that will be released some time this spring...

Melodie and Jeff are some of Maria's and my very best friends...


I am enjoying teaching, preaching and presenting Jesus, but most of all I think I enjoy the extra time I have for prayer and personal Bible studies the most...

See ya!