Jan 9, 2013

A New Time!


I have no one else like him, who will show genuine concern for your welfare.
Phil 2:20


The words of the Apostle Paul to his spiritual son Timothy fits so well in on what I am about to tell you. I am so proud to announce that since this past Sunday (Jan 6) Walter Zuniga is the Lead Pastor for SOS Church Stockholm! The leadership team and our mother church have secure shepherds in Linda and Walter and the work will expand greatly!


But you know that Timothy has proved himself, because as a son with his father he has served with me in the work of the gospel.
Phil 2:22


The Apostle Paul continues in his text, and this passage fits so well with Daniel Elvelyck. This past Sunday's celebration was also a "sending-off" celebration for Daniel and Stephanie and their three treasures. They are moving, hopefully January 17th, to Modesto, CA and the church The House. They are to build up SOS' West Coast Office and at the same time both study and teach at Kings University.

Don't miss Daniel Elvelyck's last message in Stockholm for awhile this Sunday (Jan 13). It will be super anointed!

So... What are you going to do now Johannes?! :)

It's now that I'll finally come to my full right. I will only be the Festival Evangelist, author and dad to our churches... I will represent the SOS family! I will be an intercessor and an Evangelist! SOS has a safe home and strong pastors and leaders... It is now that I can finally fulfill our ambition that we have had from the very start of SOS Church. Right man in the right place.


I will continue to preach once a month in Stockholm and I head up and teach at our Leadership Academy. SOS Church Stockholm is and will stay my base for aggressive missions among the unreached people groups!

It will be the best of Walter and the best of me. We will expand on all fronts, larger festivals, more books and sharper preaching! :)

I am so happy for our future!

See ya!