May 6, 2012

Salvation Feast in Bulle!


About 2,500-3,000 youths came to the evening service yesterday at the Youth Conference in the French speaking city Bulle in Switzerland. At least 500, and maybe as many as 600 Swiss people responded to my very radical salvation invitation :)! Pastor Brendan White from Paris Hillsong said; "You're fishing with a hand grenade tonight!" :)
Youth Conference in Bulle, Switzerland...

After salvation prayer for forgiveness and Holy Spirit there was a healing explosion, and I mean explosion! Sooo many were healed in their backs, breast and one deaf ear was opened! Thank you Jesus for the grace you have placed upon SOS!
SOS Church Bienne...

Tonight I preached at our church in Bienne and four more gave their lives to Jesus!

Thank you Jesus! How I am enjoying to serve Him! I am flying home tomorrow, but first some good food and fellowship with my friends here...
Timothee and Manuelle Zurcher, Lead Pastors at SOS Church Bienne...

See ya!