Apr 24, 2012

The SOS Family Lifestyle


I have tried to live according to these three guidelines the recent past years;

1) A strong inner (spiritually) life! I.e. regular Bible reading, prayer and fasting...
2) A strong extroverted life! I.e. spending time (every week) with people who doesn't yet share my faith, but are seeking after God and the meaning of life. But I also try to meet the new disciples of Jesus to coach and disciple them...
3) A sound life! That means regular physical training, and also "training" for my soul; read new books, see new movies and try new things all the time...
All that I just mentioned is important to have a strong and sound balance in life, but also to prioritize your immediate family; wife and kids... Don't ever stop investing in close friends and life-long friendships either, the covenant friends.

See ya!